WHAT IS PORTFOLIO WATCHING
The aim of the Portfolio Watch is to trigger opposition work from your clients who do not have official watches in place.
Once a problematic publication is identified firms send a notification to their client advising them to take appropriate action.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- This is a near identical watch for portfolios of any size covering word marks only.
- The breadth of the portfolio watch is flexible. The search is conducted using a ‘sensitivity score’ which can be adjusted as necessary to either extend or restrict the results returned.
- The Portfolio watch includes a restrictive out-of-class search.
WHAT WE DELIVER?
- Word Mark report delivered weekly
- Watched marks listed by owner name alphabetical order. Located hits are listed under each watched mark, with hyperlink to full document details.
- Word document can be used to easily cut and paste into letter/email to end clients – whether only one row, or full pages from the document.
- Available for: Germany, United Kingdom, Benelux, CTM, France, WIPO