Legal searches with local opinion
Our carefully selected attorney network shares our passion for searching. We collaborate with them because of their practical trademark law experience within their local jurisdiction. Our client care team will ensure that the correct instructions are sent to the local attorney, so you receive advice that is pertinent to your needs in words that you understand. This service is available for all 196 countries in the world.
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE THIS SERVICE?
If your product or service is launched:
- in a jurisdiction for which you do not have relevant legal knowledge
- in a jurisdiction where the local language is unknown to you
- in multiple jurisdictions at the same time and you want to save time by receiving one combined easy to read report
- in jurisdictions where you do not have a local associate
Overall Opinion searches for regional business advice
WHAT IS AN OVERALL OPINION?
An overall opinion is business advice given by a qualified attorney on a range of jurisdictions. The attorney giving the overall opinion will have long standing knowledge of the region. He or she will comment on the potential availability of the Trademark without going into the country specifics.
WHEN TO CONSIDER AN OVERALL OPINION?
An overall opinion is recommended if you have several candidates for the same region and need to understand potential availability.
PROs AND CONs COMPARED TO LEGAL
- Faster Delivery
- Lower Price
- Business Advice
- One opinion taking all jurisdictions into account
- No country specific details
- Less Legal Advice
Covered by one or more claims of United States Patent Nos 6.981.007, 7.647.364, 7.925.628 and 7.974.951